Tank Monitors & Gauges
Kaltey: Commander Tank Controller Wall Mount Tank Controller for use with oil, waste oil, diesel fuel, antifreeze, water and other fluids with a high flash point.
- Self-regulating fluid transfer system.
- Provides automatic re-filling of monitored tank.
- Prevents costly tank overfills.
- Built-in overfill monitoring – 103 decibel alarm siren and flashing LED.
- Push to fill button provides instant topping off of monitored tank.
- Engineered for most single or double wall tanks with 2″ NPT bung opening.
- Designed for tank depths between 24″ – 78″ (610 mm – 1981 mm).
- Requires one air powered diaphragm pump, not included.
- System shuts off air to diaphragm pump and oil flow to day tank when high level sensor is tripped.
- System includes: wall mounted controller, air solenoid valve, fluid control valve, 115 volt ac adaptor, 25 ft of cabling.
- Tank depth and riser height information required at time of order.
Currently not available.
Click here to view full catalog page
|Model No.||Description||Shipping Weight Lbs (Kg)|
|Monitors and Alarms|
|010614||Kaltey Commander Wall Mount Tank Controller||50 (22.7)|