High-performance, American-made fuel nozzles and accessories.
Whip Hoses: Low Perm
- Recommended anywhere a hardwall hose is required.
- Recommended for all gasoline and gasoline/Ethanol blends at Ethanol levels designated as “gasohol” (E10 maximum or less), diesel fuel and diesel fuel/biodiesel blends with nominal biodiesel concentrations up to 5% (B0–B5), kerosene and fuel oil (heating oil), leaded and unleaded gasoline where low permeation (±10g/m2/day) is required.
- Designed for durability, flexibility, and easy handling.
- Highly resistant to cuts, abrasions, sun and weather.
- Resists kinking and eliminates meter creep.
- Improves ozone and abrasion resistance while providing increased life.
- Will not mark or scratch dispenser finishes.
- Hose material is private branded and UL Listed to UL 330 for low permeation.
- All curb pump hose assemblies are 100% pressure tested, inspected for electrical continuity and sample pull tested.
Click image to view product numbers and specs:
|Permanent, external crimp, zinc-plated steel couplings, fixed and swivel.|
Currently not available.
Click here to view full catalog page
|Model No.||Description||Shipping Weight Lbs (Kg)|
|5/8″ LP Hoses|
|CP10LP.75||5/8″ Low Perm Hardwall 9″ Assembly Hose||0.72 (0.3)|
|CP10LP.75SV||5/8″ Low Perm Hardwall 9″ Swivel Assembly Hose||0.72 (0.3)|
|3/4″ LP Hoses|
|CP12LP.75||3/4″ Low Perm Hardwall 9″ Assembly Hose||1.00 (0.5)|
|CP12LP.75SV||3/4″ Low Perm Hardwall 9″ Swivel Assembly Hose||1.00 (0.5)|
|1″ LP Hoses|
|CP16LP.75||1″ Low Perm Hardwall 9″ Assembly Hose||1.20 (0.5)|
|CP16LP.75SV||1″ Low Perm Hardwall 9″ Swivel Assembly Hose||1.20 (0.5)|
|Available in these Sizes|
|ID||NOM OD||MAX WP||WEIGHT|