Solenoid: Valves For use with the 007 tank monitor.
- 007 SV Solenoid Valve
- Low voltage solenoid valve.
- Shuts off air to pump when 007 is in alarm condition.
- Can be located up to 350′ away from 007.
- Wall mount transformer included.
- 12V DC.
- ½” NPT Ports
- 10-200 PSI
- 007 SVT Solenoid Valve with Timer
- Same as 007 SV with added timer.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY!
- Shuts off pump, saving labor time and equipment failure due to unattended pump station.
- Simply turn knob to desired time (3-15 min.) and get back to the job.
- Heavy Duty 007 Power Relay
- SPDT [N/O or N/C] dry contacts for a variety of applications, i.e. drive electric pumps, turn lights on/off, etc.
- Contact rating – 30 amp or 1 1/2″ HP at 120 or 240 VAC. UL recognized. DPDT available.
Click image to view product numbers and specs:
For Use with 007 Tank Monitor:
|007595||12 Volt Transformer|
Click here to view full catalog page
|Model No.||Description||Shipping Weight Lbs (Kg)|
|007645||Heavy Duty Power Relay for 007 Tank Gauge – 30 amp or 1½” HP at 120 or 240 VAC||1.0 (0.4)|
|007570||007 SVT Solenoid Valve with Timer – 12 Volt Electric (includes wall mount transformer)||5.0 (2.3)|
|007580||007 SV Solenoid Valve – 12 Volt Electric (includes wall mount transformer)||5.0 (2.3)|