In a time when we conveniently look for the products we love through our smartphones and tablets, Husky joins the mobile revolution by launching a mobile-responsive website. Our recently launched mobile site makes Husky’s 375-page website easily readable to its users, buyers and partners.
Like many other mobile sites, Husky’s web content adjusts automatically to fit the screen size of mobile devices. Through our mobile website, we expect that our users have an improved experience with organized content and easy-to-access fueling products page. With our new mobile website, speed is our ally – in ordering parts, locating product information, industry news and more.
Distributors, dealers and manufacturer representatives who are away from the office can instantly search complete details on Husky fueling products, BJE tank monitoring products and Hewitt aviation products. Other online features that automatically adjust to any mobile device screen include:
• Interactive maps to locate the nearest distributor or manufacturer’s representative
• Video gallery to demonstrate and showcase innovative products
• Technical certifications and bulletins
• Warranty information
• Links to key industry and regulatory agency contacts
• Husky corporation news articles and other scoops
• Translates into different languages for the global marketplace
Through this change, we aim to give our customers better service in all aspects.